If you are passionate about aviation, committed to great service, and you feel you can contribute to the fast expansion of a new generation flight centre, SLA may have a place for you!
Full time Administrator/Dispatcher
We are seeking a full time Administrator/Dispatcher at the flight school in Delta B.C.
Once you become a dependable administrator there will be an opportunity for promotion to become the Person Responsible for Maintenance (liaison between our school and the aircraft maintenance contractor and Transport Canada)
Closing Date: 22 Dec 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain flight itinerary operations through various systems
- Inventory control
- Auditing company reports on a daily basis
- Strict adherence to checklists and office manuals
- Organize booking schedules of flights, exams, etc
- Operational control over customer files including their compliance with Transport Canada’s
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) system to handle customer payments and inquiries
- Answer the office phone and emails to handle any customer/student inquiries
- Act as point of contact between students and management
- Act as point of contact between the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) and management
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an administrative position
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Strong business writing skills
- Previous aviation experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) is an asset
- Excellent customer service skill
- Self starter with Excellent attention to details
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to organize work, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate with tact and professionalism in a quick and efficient manner
- Salary is negotiable and will be determined based on experience related to this position.
- The extended health and dental benefits will be available for enrollment after the probation period of 3 months.
- If you are interested in obtaining a pilot's licence/rating you will have support and an aircraft rental discount available after the probation period.